Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Morning

This is Saturday morning and I am home alone and thought I would blog about nothing really exciting.

I guess I am bored.

Dolly is lying here beside me and she is whinning on and off because her daddy left her here and did not take her with him.

She loves for him to take her riding in the truck.

When she sees him getting ready she is there beside him all the way until he gets ready to leave in the truck. She was disappointed this morning when he did not take her.

He is on his way to Gaffney to get gas then he is going over to Kristi's to cut her grass for her.

He loves his John Deer and tries to find reasons for using it.

He just sits on it and loves how it turns so easy.

He took Hannah to the mall yesterday and got her Aerospotal Perfume.

She was so disappointed when it came up missing. She works hard for her little bit of money that she has and she is very careful how she spends it. When she went to Purto Rico she found it for 14.00 and bought her some.

Well, when I found out it was missing I called the mall here and found out they had it on sale for 14.99 so Paw Paw took her out and bought her some more. She was walking on air all evening. She is one sweet girl.

I got up this morning and let Dolly out then made me a fresh pot of coffee.

It was wonderful.
When Larry got up I fixed him a wonderful breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, toast & orange juice. He loved it.

I am going to start my laundry when I get this blog finished.

I am watching Fox news this morning.

I have been keeping up with the politics on our Presidential Canidates.

I must say after I heard about McCaines pick for VP. I was surprised but after hearing her speak she really sounds great. Time will tell. She looks like she knows more than what they say she does.

Well let me go and get my laundry started while Larry is gone so that when he gets back I can spend some time with him.

Take care and I pray that all of you will have a GREAT week-end.

Love you all,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your weight loss. I am also Impressed with McCain's picked for VP.Take care. Lisa