Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Psalm of Praise

Psalm 108,
1. O God my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2. Awake, psaltery and harp; I myself will awake early.
3. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
4. For thy mercy is great above the heavens; and thy glory above all the earth;
5. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
6. That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.

Verse 12 & 13
12. Give us help from trouble; for vain is the help of man.
13. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

God has brought us through so much these past 2 weeks and weeks past.
I do thank Him for His goodness and His mercy to all of us.

I would like to thank Mrs. Janet for the dinner she sent to us Thursday.
I would like to thank Mrs. Rebecca and Brother Ted for lunch and dinner yesterday.
I would like to thank Mrs. Kim for her wonderful Lasagna that we ate for lunch today and still have plenty for dinner tonight.
I would like to thank Marie, Bruce's mom for the meal that we will enjoy tomorrow.

This has really taken a great deal of work off of me. I am tired and not to have to worry about our lunch and dinners has been a blessing.

I want to thank Mr. Bowen, Larry Harmon and Mark for coming out in the late hours of the night to fix my well when Larry was in the hospital.
May our God continue to bless all of you for doing His will.
Love to all,
Janice Birt

6 comments:

A Hoppy Teacher said...

Ain't God's people good! We love you and you two are in our prayers. I'm sorry we stole your helper.
Crystal

Kristi said...

God is good...all the time! He's taking care of y'all!!

~Kristi

Bless said...

Dear Momma Birt,
It was a real blessing to me to help you out during this time.
Ted and I are so blessed, and we just want to share that with others.
Yuu blessed me more then you probably realized, when you gave me that pitcher and bowl set. It touched a spot in my heart that has been lonely for awhile.
Thank you for your godly example and constant love to us and our family.

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Hey Maw Maw. I have an award for you at my blog. One for Paw Paw too.

Come see!

~Hannah

CNA Momma said...

Maw Maw Birt,
I miss you all so much when you are out. We are praying for you both and hope you will feel well soon. We love you! I see your blog got a new look too! It suits you!

Unknown said...

Mrs Janice
I do hope you and Bro. Larry are having a good day. Just wanted to pop in and let you know I was thinking and praying for you both.
Hugs. Lisa