Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maw Maw & Justin


Hello to all in blogger land,
Well as you can tell I have Justin under control.
I have wanted to have my porch washed down for some time now and as Justin is here for the week I decided I would put a whip under him and get him to work while he is here for his food. :} :}
He is doing a great job. He got his Paw Paw's John Deer out this morning and cut grass then he took the weed eater and trimmed.
After that he took the broom and cleaned off the side walk and then got the furniture off the porch and scrubbed the porch for me. He is now cleaning the back deck off.
He is soaked. When he comes in I will have him a nice sandwich and brownies with ice cream for lunch.
I know he will enjoy that.
Kristi, Hannah & Harrison have gone to Sword Of The Lord
Conference. She was really looking forward to this time for herself.
She is driving and taking some of the other mothers with her. I know she will be blessed with good music and great fellowship with wonderful preaching.
Larry is doing much better. He is still very unsteady in his walk.
Hopefully he will be able to come to church Sunday Morning.
If not to Sunday School at least to the morning worship service.
Continue to pray for him and also for his care taker, "ME". :} :}
God has been so good to us and we thank Him each day for his bountiful blessings.
Love to all,
Maw Maw Birt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mrs Janice
You are really Blessed with a great family unit.I am happy to hear you dear Husband is doing better.You rest some while Justin is there. I know it os easier said than done. Have a great weekend.Hugs. Lisa

TO BECOME said...

You sound so good. Looks like that Grandson is doing a really good job for you. Grandchildren are such blessings. What would we do without them?

So glad Larry is doing better. He as well as you remain in Jim and my prayers. Hope he is able to make it to church. Take care Janice and may God be your strength. connie from Texas