Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good Morning

Hello,

Well it is time to blog a little this morning.

My sweet husband let me sleep until 10:30 this morning. It was great.

When he got me up he had bacon, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice.

He was not really able to do this but he did it because he loves me. :} :}

As for an up-date. The nurse was here this morning and he is still very unsteady on his feet. His blood pressure is still dropping very low, other than that he is doing good.

Continue to pray for him. He is wanting to drive and I keep telling him not yet honey. buttttttttttttt he drove the other day and it really upset me. I was very concerned until he got back. He said please don't take that away from me. I won't but I think his doctor probably will.

Kristi has sent some wonderful pictures of Bible School and I have enjoyed reading about it every morning when I get up. I feel like I am there when I read her little stories and see the pictures of all the children. They are so sweet and precious. If you have never worked with 5 year olds you need to try it for a while. They will be a blessing to your heart.

God has truly blessed me with the 5 year old class that I have had now for about 4 years.

Not much on my ticket today except trying to get some laundry done if my washer does not leak today. I am having real problems in there. Pray that God will fix it for me and I mean that. He is the God of the impossible and I know that for a fact.

He is God of the impossible for fixing a broken heart.

He is God of the impossible for saving another grand child.

He is God of the impossible for always being on time.

He is God of the impossible when there is a great need.

He is God of the impossible when a loved one is sick and maybe dying.

He is God of the impossible when it rains and the storms are raging.

He is God of the impossible as he was born of a Virgin.

He is God of the impossible as he died on the cross for all the unsaved.

He is God of the impossible when he rose on the 3rd. day.

He is God of the impossible when he saved my soul.

Love to all,

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Janice, how nice,There is nothing I love more than for Jim to fix breakfast for me. I just love it and he knows it.

I feel so for your husband, when we get to the place that we can't do the things safely that we once could, it is soooo hard. It is just something we have to face and find something really worthwhile to take its place. People are always needing encouragement. He and you are in our prayers. God will take care of you. love you, connie from texas

Unknown said...

Janice
I think that was so sweet of Dear Larry to make you breakfast.I am so happy you both are able to be home together and I will continue to pray for you both.
Love & Prayers.
Lisa

Susan said...

I wanted to write and let you know what a blessing you and your family are to me though your blogs.The blogs are so real and from the heart. I enjoy reading thimble thoughts.You have a very caring daugther,you are truly blessed with a family that serves the LORD. May God Bless you and your family. Have a great weekend.God Bless.

Eve said...

Comforting thoughts. I remember when Billy's Dad had to give up his driver's liscense. It was like part of him had been taken away. Our independance is so important to us.