Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

What a day we have had here at the Morrow home.
It was a great day.
John, Jenny, Amber, Jessica, Michael, Daniel who is Amber's friend, Larry Sr., Kristi, Bruce, Justin, Hannah, Harrison and myself were all here.
14 in all. It was a day filled with laughter.
We had turkey, dressing, Mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, corn on the cob, Veg-Al casserole, sweet potato casserole, Crock-pot macaroni and cheese, yeast rolls and all kinds of drinks.
Then a table with a wonderful cake that Larry had ordered from Amy, pumpkin pies, chocolate pie, pumpkin cheese pie, apple pie, blueberry cheese cake, cherry cheese cake and banana pudding.
Now folks can you think of anything that we did not have????
It was wonderful and to top the day off we are watching the new movie called, Old Fashioned Thanksgiving.
My Kristi is soooooooooooo tired. How hard she has worked today.
The food is still out and we are just being lazy.
Today has been a day of total rest for me. Kristi made me a wonderful bed in her and Bruce's room and that is where I spent most of the day. It is the most rest I have had since I have come home from the hospital.
I would like to go home tomorrow evening and stay until Sunday night if possible.
God has been so good to me. I have so much to thank Him for. He has just showered me with blessing after blessing.
He has shown mercy when mercy was not deserved. He has given me grace when grace was not merited. He has given me so much love there are no words to express to him and Thank you just is not enough. How I love him.
Thank you for all of your prayers and please continue to pray for me. I don't want to do anything that will cause me to have a set back.
Love to all of you,
Nanny

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

I agree, no setback for you, dear friend. You are doing great. I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas from Jim and Me. May your New Year be one that is filled with wonderful blessings from the Lord. He never runs out, you know. Isn't that wonderful. connie