Monday, November 17, 2008

God is so good!!

Hello to all out in blogger land,
This is Monday morning and I am on the road to recovery.
The Morrow family is really taking good care of me and I am enjoying it very much.
They are such a loving family. The children are really loveable to each other. Now they have their time of not agreeing but all in all they really love each other.
They are now having school and it is a pleasure to see how they work together at the dining room table.
Harrison is now doing his math and Mom is showing him some things plus she is also doing laundry, cleaned out the fridge and cleaning the kitchen. She work's all the time. I get tired just watching her. :} :}
Bruce is sick with a head cold and was not able to go to work last night and he is really bad today. Please pray that he will get over this soon. Kristi is pumping him full of vitamim C. She really pushes that vitamim and I truly believe that it works.
Mrs. Janet sent home Sunday dinner for us Saturday night and it was wonderful yesterday.
Thank you Mrs. Janet for all of your kindness.
Larry should be home in just a little bit from dialysis. I pray that all went well for him this morning.
He told me yesterday that he was very lonely at the house by himself. I truly pray that it won't be to much longer before I can get home to be there with him. Dolly is a wonderful friend to have but I am the better friend. :} "}.
Thank all of you for your prayers and please continue to pray for a speddy recovery. So far so good.
God Is Good All The Time.
Laurel, thank you so much for my beautiful card. What a sweet thought to draw me the Tea Pot. I love it.
I am looking forward to seeing you and Ben when I get back to church.
Love to all,
Maw Maw Birt or Nanny

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am so thankful to hear the good report that you are recovering and doing well and I know that you are being taken very good care of. Hope and pray it want be much longer when you will be up and ready to go another many many years. Hope this is an especially good day for you. connie from texas

God bless you and keep you.

Nanny said...

Mrs. Connie,
Thank you so much for all your prayers during this time.
Yes Kristi and her family are taking very good care of me and I am really enjoying being here with them. They are truly a blessing.
Love you,
Janice

Anonymous said...

Awww, we love you Mawmaw Birt! We are glad to hear that you are doing so well, and can't wait for you to be well enough to come to church! It just isn't the same without you there!
Sending you BIG cyber {{{hugs}}}

Nanny said...

Hello Mrs. Kelly and family,
Thank you so much for your comment.
I love you guys too and big hugs coming at you now so hold out those arms and catch them.
Love to all,
Maw Maw Birt

Unknown said...

Janice
I am so happy you are on the mend and I know you are missed at home.
You have such good family nurse's you will be home before you know it.Still praying for you.
Hugs. Lisa

Susan said...

Hope you are feeling much better.Sounds like you are getting wonderful care. You are in my prayers. Have a great week. God Bless.