Friday, October 3, 2008

Cleaning out the hall closet & Doctor Visit


Hello to all my friends,
Yesterday I decided to clean out the hall closet in the living room hall way.


I am trying to get things ready for a yard sale and came across this naviator's hat that Bruce brought to Larry years ago.


I ask him, honey do you want to keep this thing, he smiled and said oh boy my hat. You would have thought I found his long lost friend. I handed it to him and walked out of the room.

Well, he went back to whatever he was doing and it was about 15 or 20 minutes later and this is what I find.


I just laughed and laughed. He is sooooooooo cute!!!!!

Now this is him at the Doctor's office the day he was suppose to have his shot in the eye ball. :{ :{


The Doctor looking at Larry's eyes and finds leakage in the back of the eye. Now he has to tell him that he will be putting dye in the veins so that he can see better.


















This is the nurse putting the needle in his vein . She used the smallest needle she had. Larry has rolling veins and she was pretty good. Got it on the second try.













This is Carla taking the x-rays of Larry's eyes after she ran the dye.









Because of all the drops, dye and x-rays they had to give him a pair of sun visors to put over his glasses so the sun would not be to bright for him.











This is Larry's reward for being such a good little boy at the Doctor's office.





This is our sweet little waitress that waited on us while at the famous Cracker Barrell.
We had a good day.
Hope all of you will have a wonderful day today and will get back with you later.
Love you,
Nanny

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Janice
I love Bro. Larry's hat he is so funny. I feel for him about the rolling veins. Not only do I have rolling veins mine are very small as well. So I know the pain :( I hope you both have a
great weekend. Love ya. Lisa

Starla said...

I love the hat photo.

Kristi said...

Cracker Barrel??? Sounds like you were rewarded too!

:)

~Kristi

Unknown said...

Dear Janice
I want to come over and tell you I am praying for you about your hip surgery. Love and hugs. (((((Janice)))))) from Wade, Lisa, Holly and Katie.

Susan said...

Hope you have a good day. My prayers are with you concerning your surgery. God Bless.