Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SURGERY

Hello to all my friends,
Just an update about my back.
Well, it is really my left hip which I knew all the time but it took another 6 months before things really showed up.
Yesterday I went to the Doctor because I could not hardly walk for the past week or so. I mean more so than normal for me.
When they looked at the x-rays not only did my hip shows no padding but I have spurs and many of them.
I will see the Doctor who is going to do the surgery on Monday at 2:20 and he will tell me what to expect and also if it will be next Wed. Or Friday.
Needless to say I am looking forward to this as I have suffered for such a long long time.
Today is the day that my sweet heart goes for his shot in the eye
ball.
Please pray for him as he is NOT looking forward to having this done.
Yesterday a fine young man came to our home and fixed my washing machine. It was leaking water.
He found that it was a simple thing as having a hose replaced because the other one had a hole in it.
Praise God for Ken Carter and we thank you so much for all that you have done for us.
I think Ken is going to have some of the guys from his Sunday School class come out and replace the floor in my wash room where the water did some damage.
I will cook for them that day. This will be a good day for all of us.
What a blessing to have such a wonderful family in the Lord.
Love to all,
Nanny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Janice
I know you will be glad to have this surgery behind you and hopefully be in less pain. We will be praying for you. I hope Brother Larry's procedure goes well today.
Love and big hugs. Lisa

Susan said...

Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend. God Bless.